Spring Break CranioSacral Sessions
Can’t make it to the beach but want your child to experience
· Increased calmness
· Greater focus
· Better integrated sensory facilities
Pediatric Interactions is excited to announce that we now provide CranioSacral Therapy
CranioSacral Therapy releases pressure and resistance on the central nervous system though light touch input. These restrictions in the body case pain and dysfunction, and the release improves whole-body health and performance through supporting the central nervous system.
Even a single session can help your child achieve priceless benefits, such as increased calmness and greater focus, and better integrated sensory facilities. Additional sessions can extend and strengthen these outcomes.
List of conditions that can benefit from CranoSacral Therapy
· Learning disabilities · Autism · Hyperactivity · Dyslexia
· Migraines/ headaches · Motor coordination · Hydrocephalus · Hearing problems
· Chronic fatigue · TMJ · Scoliosis · PTSD
· Orthopedic problems · Abnormal muscle tone · Reflux and digestive issues, failure to thrive
· Speech disorders · Down syndrome · Cerebral palsy · Fetal alcohol syndrome
· Brain/spinal cord injuries · Torticollis and plagiocephaly
Wednesday March 23 (and possible other dates during spring break) we are offering sessions for you and your child to experience this technique and learn more about them. Sessions may be billed through insurance (please confirm with office manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)) or $40/session. Please email Deannar@pediatricinteractions.com to schedule.