Speech Language Pathologist or Strong CFY Candidate
- Eligible for IL Licensure and DHS-IL Early Intervention credentialing
- Good communication & team skills
- Pediatric experience
- Knowledge of sensory integration, oral-motor, feeding, autism, augmentative communication is preferred
- Training, mentoring & supervision are available
- Full time and part time positions may be available
Please fax your resume to 847.223.7435 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Student Placements
Pediatric Interactions wants to support future speech/language pathologists by giving them the opportunity to work with us and our families.
Please complete an application online (or email LisaM@PediatricInteractions.com to request an application to be sent) to be considered. Your program supervisor should contact us to inquire about the availability of a position as well
Prior to the placement, we ask you complete an application and schedule an interview at Pediatric Interactions. We have extensive training protocol laid out for our students to prepare them for success during their placement here and in your future profession.
Assistants and/or Students Requesting Observation Hours
Interested in obtaining pediatric clinical hours or experience.
Responsibilities vary based on level of education and experiences. May assist licensed speech/language pathologists with individual and/or group therapy sessions.