Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
We are currently seeking a Part Time Marketing Assistant to join our team. Initial need is 5-10 hours with option to increase. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects. Additionally, flexibility and time management in order to handle additional projects as assigned, as well as a willingness to learn new programs is expected.
- Assist in planning and implementing marketing campaigns
- Develop content for newsletter, emails, surveys, events, social media, website, waiting room and print materials
- Distribute marketing materials via digital media and face-to-face contact
- Manage digital database and registrations
- Analyze and report on marketing data and other key performance indicators
- Monitor and interact with current and potential clients, other professionals and referral sources through digital marketing and traditional marketing techniques in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with the organization of content, materials, tracking and/or other hosting duties of continuing education programs
- Manage administrative duties and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, with the ability to be flexible, take initiative problem-solve
- Ability to communicate with others with respect, encouragement, open-mindedness and provide supportive feedback
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of marketing communications fundamentals
- Efficient written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience using YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr, Survey Monkey, and Facebook in a professional settin
- Strong understanding of Social Media marketing, best practices and strategies
- Creativity with traditional marketing
- SEO and Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Outconnecting (or other CMS tools) and/or Squarespace experience is a plus
- Knowledge of heath care profession is a plus
Speech Language Pathologist or Strong CFY Candidate
- Eligible for IL Licensure and DHS-IL Early Intervention credentialing
- Good communication & team skills
- Pediatric experience
- Knowledge of sensory integration, oral-motor, feeding, autism, augmentative communication is preferred
- Training, mentoring & supervision are available
- Full time and part time positions may be available
Please fax your resume to 847.223.7435 or email to email@example.com
Graduate Student Placements
Pediatric Interactions wants to support future speech/language pathologists by giving them the opportunity to work with us and our families.
Please complete an application online (or email LisaM@PediatricInteractions.com to request an application to be sent) to be considered. Your program supervisor should contact us to inquire about the availability of a position as well
Prior to the placement, we ask you complete an application and schedule an interview at Pediatric Interactions. We have extensive training protocol laid out for our students to prepare them for success during their placement here and in your future profession.
Assistants and/or Students Requesting Observation Hours
Interested in obtaining pediatric clinical hours or experience.
Responsibilities vary based on level of education and experiences. May assist licensed speech/language pathologists with individual and/or group therapy sessions.