Pediatric Interactions was founded by a therapist and continues to be managed by therapists to provide the best clinical support to families and the staff.
We want to earn the trust of families and professionals to provide therapy services for their children
•Your child will engaged with our therapists as they use creative and new approaches to excited your child to communicate.
•Our families become more involved in supporting their child’s independence and self-esteem by the education and regular updates on your child's progress we provide.
•Professional collaboration and community involvement are valued by our team.
•Children (and staff alike) will experience individual growth and balance from our supportive environment and values.
Our therapists maintain
- Professional licensure in the State of Illinois
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from ASHA (American Speech, Langauge and Hearing Association)
- Credentialed through DHS (Department of Human Serivces) Early Intervention Program
- Training and/or certifications in specialized pediatric approaches. our wide range of therapy skills allow us to assign the perfect fit for your child
- Continuing education and professional collaboration to ensure your child's goals are met quickly and thoroughly
Clinical Staff • Click on each therapist's photo to learn more about them.
Dedicated to assisting families with scheduling, insurance verification and submission, payment and creating a welcoming atmosphere