Pediatric Interactions was founded by a therapist and continues to be managed by therapists to provide the best clinical support to families and the staff.
Our therapists maintain
- Professional licensure in the State of Illinois
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from ASHA (American Speech, Langauge and Hearing Association)
- Credentialed through DHS (Department of Human Serivces) Early Intervention Program
- Training and/or certifications in specialized pediatric approaches. our wide range of therapy skills allow us to assign the perfect fit for your child
- Continuing education and professional collaboration to ensure your child's goals are met quickly and thoroughly
Clinical Staff • Click on each therapist's photo to learn more about them.
Dedicated to assisting families with scheduling, insurance verification and submission, payment and creating a welcoming atmosphere