Preschool Director Brunch and Learn - DiSC Profile
In partnership with Peak Performance Action Coach, we will be completing the DiSC® profile and discussing how you can use it for your staff and families.
DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
The DiSC profile, published by Wiley, is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people's behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You'll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others - within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
* Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
* Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
* Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
* Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
* Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
* Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
When: Tuesday January 30, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Where: State Bank of the Lakes
50 Commerce Drive
Grayslake, IL 60030
Gateway Registry Approved Training
Please fill out the form below to register for this presentation by Thursday, January 25, 2018.